The Beech Grove Public Library has been serving the City of Beech Grove for over sixty years. We were first established as a library district on May 4, 1949. In October 1951, the library was established at a store front location. To meet demand, a larger facility was required. The ground was broken at our current location at 1102 Main Street in October 1952. The building we are currently housed in first opened to the public on June 1, 1953. Since that time, three renovations and additions have been made to the building, the last in 2002.
Board of Directors